please ban wowgoldj123 and delete his posts

Have some suggestions, ideas or feedback for the forum? Post here!

please ban wowgoldj123 and delete his posts

Postby scottyinco » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:11 pm

I've tried reporting the posts by this spammer, but they still remain, as does his account. Can you please ban him? He's posting crazy nonsense here.
Black Lenovo S10, 2gb RAM, 500gb Western Digital HDD, Bluetooth, 6-cell chinese knockoff battery.
scottyinco
Master

Advertisement

Re: please ban wowgoldj123 and delete his posts

Postby Leon » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:32 pm

we're taking care of him! ;-)
Leon
Master

Postby SystemJinx » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:23 pm

Mister2's been away from the computer. He knows about it and will get to it soon. Wowgold is annoying to everyone here Scottyinco. Sorry for the trouble.

Edit: Scotty, also continue flagging the inappropriate posts. I know about them much sooner that way. Every time a post is flagged in one of the forums I moderate, an email is sent to me even when I'm away from my desktop computer.
Ruby Red Lenovo IdeaPad S10
Upgrades: 2GB RAM, 320GB Hard Drive
Internal Bluetooth!
SystemJinx

Color and Model: Red S10
OS(s) installed: XP Home [SP3]

Postby techboydino » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:59 pm

SystemJinx wrote:Mister2's been away from the computer. He knows about it and will get to it soon. Wowgold is annoying to everyone here Scottyinco. Sorry for the trouble.

Edit: Scotty, also continue flagging the inappropriate posts. I know about them much sooner that way. Every time a post is flagged in one of the forums I moderate, an email is sent to me even when I'm away from my desktop computer.

keep flagging. we will get rid of them as soon as we have a chance. hopefully we can eliminate him all together.
Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.
techboydino
Expert

Postby scottyinco » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:12 pm

techboydino wrote:keep flagging. we will get rid of them as soon as we have a chance. hopefully we can eliminate him all together.

doesn't this forum software have a ban feature where you could ban him and prevent yourselves all this work cleaning up after him?
Black Lenovo S10, 2gb RAM, 500gb Western Digital HDD, Bluetooth, 6-cell chinese knockoff battery.
scottyinco
Master

Postby mister2 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:38 pm

As SystemJinx has mentioned, I've been away from the computer. The person has been banned so hopefully, he/she will not spam our forum anymore. Sorry to all who had to deal with the person's posts...although some jokes were kind of funny. :)
mister2
Site Admin

Color and Model: White S10
OS(s) installed: Windows 7

Return to Feedback, Announcements and Rules