I setup a nearly perfect working S10 and it seems I killed it again...
If I power on my S10, only Windows is loading...
- Using bootcamp I setup a 7GB partition for Windows on my S10
- Using bootcamp I also setup a 7GB partition for Windows on my real MacBook Pro
- I installed WinXP to the Bootcamp partition from my real MacBook
- I made a full backup from this partition using WinClone (http://www.twocanoes.com/winclone/
- Again using WinClone I copied the image to the bootcamp partition, yes it was the right partition!
But if I now power on my S10, WinXP is starting directly. In the harddisk manager from Windows I can
see my MacPartition (unknown), but how can I boot it again????
Please help... I need the S10 tomorrow...